2a. The Wiltshire Web is required under the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to comply with the conditions concerning the storage and disclosure of personal information relating to any user of this website in order to prevent access by unauthorised parties. The Wiltshire Web uses the information that we hold about you to process your enquiries. Information collected on the placing of an enquiry will include your name, telephone number, email address, address, and if applicable any information about your requirements. This allows The Wiltshire Web to answer your enquiry.
2b. The names, addresses, and contact details (including email addresses) which you supply to The Wiltshire Web will be used exclusively for providing information specific to your enquiries and business relationship with The Wiltshire Web and will not be passed to another organisation.
3a. All copyright and related intellectual property rights subsisting in the content of this Web-Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, flash animations, images and software are beneficially owned by or remain the sole property of The Wiltshire Web. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of The Wiltshire Web.
3b. You may use the contents of this website as a source of information. Any other use without the express written authorisation/consent by The Wiltshire Web, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display or performance of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
4. The hypertext links to third party sites will allow you leave the The Wiltshire Web website. These linked sites are not under the control of The Wiltshire Web and The Wiltshire Web is not responsible for the contents of any site that is linked to, or any links contained in a linked site. The Wiltshire Web is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.
5. Any information transmitted to or posted to the The Wiltshire Web website by any means or for any reason whatsoever will be treated as confidential.
6. The The Wiltshire Web website does not employ the use of “Cookies.”
7. The Wiltshire Web reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or any part thereof from this website, with or without prior notice to you.
8a. The Wiltshire Web makes no representation about the suitability of the information contained on this website for any purpose. All contents of the pages on this website are provided for information only and without warranty of any kind.
8b. No responsibility or liability is accepted by or on behalf of The Wiltshire Web for any errors, omissions or statements whether misleading or otherwise on these pages, including any feature or aspect of such website or pages, whether provided by The Wiltshire Web or by any other organisation, company or individual or entity whatever the loss claimed or alleged.
8c. The Wiltshire Web shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits whether in contract, negligence or in tort arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this website.
8d. Save as set out in these terms and conditions, all express or implied representations, terms and conditions are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permissible by any law.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects by and in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.